E.Journal as a part of my course ICTs for Learning Design in the GDLT.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Using Slideshare to Share Slide Presentations

Warming up our voices presentation
Warming up our voices presentation
View more presentations from Toni Jordan.

I have now embedded an audio mp3 file into the slide.

Warming Up Our Voices Presentation (With Audio)
View more presentations from Toni Jordan.

It is actually quite an easy task to record audio into slide presentations and organise where each slide will fit into the audio timing. This website will be very useful for sharing and distributing slide presentations with classes, on the internet or even just for use in class.

It is very much a 'hands on' activity and students would be able to use this to ad audio to their own powerpoint presentations. It reinforces my point about engaging the learner through their senses in my previous post about YouTube.

Regards,
Toni

2 comments:

  1. Toni, I am trying to put audio with my PowerPoint and it is not working! I don't see that option anywhere. What a fantastic slide you have! The audio works great! If you have any tips for me please let me know!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney,
    I will see what I can do to help :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a comment :D