E.Journal as a part of my course ICTs for Learning Design in the GDLT.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Introductory Blog

Hey fellow Bloggers!

My name is Toni. I am currently studying the Graduate Diploma of Learning and Teaching (GDLT) program at Central QLD University to become a primary school teacher. I have previously completed a Bachelor of Contemporary Music at Southern Cross University, majoring in Vocal Studies. I am a singer/songwriter/performer and singing teacher who loves learning and sharing knowledge with other people.

As a part of the GDLT I am studying an ICTs for Learning Design course. Throughout this course I will be blogging my research and thoughts. Please feel free to comment and provide feedback on things you find interesting.

Happy Blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :D